8xSFP to 2xRJ45 Gigabit Non-Managed Switch
The SSF-8SFPx2RJ45-1G is an 8*100/1000Base-X SFP to 2*RJ45 uplink Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base nonmanaged switch.
This Gigabit SFP Ethernet network switch provides a high performance communication solution. The 8ea SFP slots can accept all SFP types, including multimode, single mode, CWDM, DWDM, or BiDi. BiDi allows bi-directional transmission over a single strand of fiber.
The SSF-8SFPx2RJ45-1G is ideal for secure data transmission and for connecting with devices like computers, other switches, hubs, servers, etc.
- 8xSFP Slot 1000Base-X, 2xRJ45 Gigabit 10/100/1000Base-Tx
- Automatic MAC address learning and aging
- 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-negotiation, auto-MDI-MDI-X
- Power supply included; Input AC100-250V/Output DC12-15V
- LED indicators for monitoring power/link/activity
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps-Full/Half-duplex
- Excellent heat dispersion without cooling fan
- Apply to Urban Intelligent Traffic Monitoring System (ITS), Safe City
|SSF-8SFPx2RJ45-1G||8xSFP Slot 1000Base-X, 2xRJ45 Gigabit 10/100/1000Base-Tx, AC US adapter included|
|OPERATION & DETAILS|
|Operating Temp (°C)||0 ~ +55|
|Operating Humidity||5% ~ 90% RH without condensation|
|Storage Temp (°C)||-20 ~ +70|
|Dimensions (mm) *||183 x 100 x 30|
|Weight (g)||N.W. 0.477Kg G.W: 1.1Kg|